How can I see the report details in Thumbnail view?

David Registro shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

I love the look of the new browse page, but how can I check the report details like the old list view?

I want to see the data source, views and category info etc..

Best Answer
photo

Hi David,

Thanks for the question. The new browse page is a bit different from the old list view, but all of the information that was previously available is still easy to display. Simply click the 'Information' icon on the the Yellowfin navigation bar, and then select the report you wish to know more about. From there, a pane on the right side of the page will open, where you can toggle between Activity, Details, and Community. Please see the screenshot below:

70794ed3aaf089a010e141462130d3c1

Replies (1)

photo

Hi David,

Thanks for the question. The new browse page is a bit different from the old list view, but all of the information that was previously available is still easy to display. Simply click the 'Information' icon on the the Yellowfin navigation bar, and then select the report you wish to know more about. From there, a pane on the right side of the page will open, where you can toggle between Activity, Details, and Community. Please see the screenshot below:

70794ed3aaf089a010e141462130d3c1

Leave a Comment

Attach a file