Looking for Dashboard breadcrumbs after drill through from Dashboard

Jhansi Kommineni shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Support,

We recently upgraded from 7.1 to 7.4. Here I noticed that, There is no Dashboard breadcrumb to navigate to dashboard after drill through from one of the report in dashboard.

Can you please let me know is there any configuration setting to get the breadcrumb to navigate to dashboard.

Below is the 7.1 Screenshot

Below is the 7.4 screenshot

/AGzU1XU0zfEvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Below is the System Information.

System InformationApplication Version:7.4.7Build:20180824Java Version:1.7.0_80Operating System:Linux 2.6.32-696.30.1.el6.x86_64 (amd64)

Thanks

Jhansi

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Jhansi,

I hope all is well,

I believe this has been raised before and more information on this can be found here.

Let me know your views on this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Jhansi,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you need any further assistance with this issue. If you can get back to me asap I would appreciate this greatly.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Jhansi,

I hope you had a great weekend. I just want to question whether or not you are happy with the responses within this question. If you can update me I would appreciate this greatly.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

I am happy with your reply. But we want to know the ETA for the enhancement.

Thanks

Jhansi

photo

Hi Jhansi,

Looking at the idea, I can see we had some recent movement on this, David Registro stated the following:

6874b6b4bd143c59d17fa840d0904ec6

Unfortunately I can't add any further information to this nor can I provide an ETA. Apologies for this.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file