What is the yellowfin password?

Yhair Delgado Cruz shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hello

I communicate with you since I have found a Yellowfin installation with HSQL and the connection problem to it, which I hope and can support me to know the password that handles by default that connection to the base I hope Can support with this topic and in advance I appreciate your support.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Hair,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. I'll start by saying that HSQL is not a recommended installation for production. If your Yellowfin instance was installed into HSQL I strongly urge you to reinstall the Yellowfin Configuration Database into a more reliable Relational Database Management System.

If you're asking about the Yellowfin connection to HSQL for the Configuration Database, it uses the default user 'sa' with a blank password.

If you need the default admin and password to log in to Yellowfin the user would be 'admin@yellowfin.com.au' and the password is 'test'.

While HSQL is great for quickly and easily setting up a demo or trial instances of Yellowfin, it is not intended for production due to it's size limits which can make it prone to corruption in larger instances. If you're unable to connect to your Yellowfin Config DB and have installed it into HSQL, you can try to restore any backups you may have and export the content to imported into a better RDBMS.

Does this information help?

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan

I understand that the HSQL installation is not recommended for productive environments, however I found this installation and had the same problem that you previously supported me to solve. In advance I appreciate your support and I comment that I have already solved this inconvenience thank you very much

photo

Hi Yhair,

I'm glad to have been of help.

Thanks,

Ryan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file