How to get broadcast data from Yellowfin Configuration Database?

Patcharin Chantawannakun shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Support,

My client would like us to export some broadcasts from the backup of Yellowfin Configuration Database. Is there any easy way to do this (without Yellowfin Server). We have only the Yellowfin configuration database. Please advise.

Thanks.

Replies (8)

photo

Hi Patcharin,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately it is not a simple process and would require pulling in several tables to extract all of the necessary fields required. As you are probably aware this is not available on the UI either, but I can raise this as an idea if you like?

Depending on what you are looking to get out of the process. If you are just looking to export the broadcasts then probably the tables reportbroadcast, reportbroadcastrecipient and ipcontact would be good start, however this is not a defined process and simply exporting / importing this would not work.

Thanks,

Paul

photo

Hi Patcharin,

Just touching base again as I have not heard back from you in regards to this and checking in to see how things are going and if you need any further help?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Sorry for my late reply. I could not have achieved to export some broadcasts from the backup of Yellowfin Configuration Database without Yellowfin Server. I need to build the server for resolve this issue.

Thanks.

photo

Hi Patcharin,

Thanks for getting back to me. Just to clarify are you saying that you have got around this by rebuilding the server?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Yes, you understand correctly.

photo

Hi Patcharin,

No problems, Do you need any further help with this?

Thanks,

Paul

photo

Hi Patcharin,

Just touching base to see how you are going and if you need any further help with this?

Thank you,

Paul

photo

HI Patcharin,

I have not heard back from you for some time, so I am going to close off this ticket, however if you need further help, please get back in touch.

Regards,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file