Pre-defined Period - Deletion / Hide of Values

Asif Bhat shared this idea 5 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi Team,

Greetings,

One of our customers want to show only few selected values in the Pre-defined period drop-down.

Please let me know how we can hide/delete the values that customer doesn't need.

Looking forward to hear from you.

104f88dc7a6ae8073a445fbb6124a414

Kind Regards,

Asif Bhat

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Asif,

tell your customer to go to the Admin Console and then to the Date Filter Periods section and then he will see checkboxes next to the pre-defined periods which will allow him to hide the values he doesn't need:

regards,

David

photo

Thanks a lot David.

Customer has one more question around this.

They want below two functions to be included in Date Filter Periods.

1. Now minus 6 months
  2. Last 6 calendar months

Can you please provide me the steps to add above functions.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Asif Bhat

photo

Hi Asif,

this will have to be an enhancement request because there is no way to for the user to create/add new Date Filter Periods.

Thus I have raised YFN-11594 for you.

What level of priority do you consider this request is?

regards,

David

photo

This will be Medium priority I presume but they are going to fetch data from last 6 months from lot of reports and they might push on this issue.

One question - Is there a way to add those two functions from the backend. Where it is actually reading the predefined values which is getting populated in the dropdown field. Is there any JAR file where we have defined all those functions or is it done from the DB side.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Asif Bhat

photo

Hi Asif,

Unfortunately those Pre-Defined Periods (Date Filter Periods) are in the Yellowfin source code, they are not stored in the database, therefore it is not possible to add new ones yourself, the only way is via an enhancement request.

regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file