Trend Change Graph Line colors in Signals

Vefa Gulecyuz shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

Hi guys,

Graph line colors are not distinguishable in Signals’ Trend Change graphs. Please see the attachment.

A diversified color selection would be better, I believe.

Regards,

Vefa

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Vefa

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion. I've logged this as an Idea for an Enhancement Request. Before becoming a request, ideas will be reviewed by our Product Team and chosen for Enhancements based on feasibility, level of positive impact to the user experience, and votes from the community. This post will be updated with any future information relevant to this process.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Vefa,

I have just got some information back on this idea, which states that going forward, "Filtered time series lines are no longer shown on the trend changes chart, so there is less of an issue with indistinguishable lines. The target and compare are still the same colour, but they don't overlap, and considering that you can see where the compare/target series' are by using the trend lines which are coloured, I don't think this is something that's necessary to do anymore."

It therefore looks like they have addressed the issue from a different perspective which should clear up the chart and make this more readable.

Thanks again for the idea and if you need any further info on this, please let me know.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul, thanks for the update! Will I be able to see the changes? with the new release maybe?

photo

Hi Vefa,

These changes should be seen in the 8.0.2 release but I have not personally checked it.

Cheers,

Paul

photo

Hi Vefa,

Just checking in on this to see if you had tried the 8.0.2 version and if the changes helped?

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Yes, it is more clear now. I can differentiate the lines!

photo

Hi Vefa,

This is great to hear that is has made an improvment. Please let me know if you need anything else or are happy for me to close this off.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

You can close the ticket Paul, thanks

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file