Yellowfin notification icon

Kalaiselvan shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

From the attached screenshot, notification icon appear top of report output. I managed to zoom in /out browser page to see those values. Is it possible to drag and place this notification icon wherever i want?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Unfortunately there is no option in the UI to move this to where you want. You could do this by modifying the css. As a test example for a quick visual test, you could use the browser developer tools and play with the css live without impacting anyone directly. I could not see if this was the same specific icon you were looking at, as the image was very small, but the same concept would apply.

adff6602b6b1ae4e6da9ef4dd70d2b75

The core files to make permanent changes are in

dashboard.css / div.dashboardCommentsToggle

dashboardCombined.css / div.dashboardCommentsToggle

Obviously, if you change these directly and you upgrade you will lose the changes so you would need to look into the customcss option. You can find more on this here.

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your response. Seems this bit too complex for me. Anyhow i will check further and revert you.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

No problems, please take a look at the link and it should guide you. I will leave this with you for now and follow up later.

Thanks,

Paul

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Just checking in on this to see if you need anymore help?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your support. You can make it this as complete. If any further assistance required i will get back to you.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

No problems at all. Thank you,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file