Is there a way to upload custom plugin programatically without UI interaction

Abhijeet Teli shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

We have developed a custom Plugin to format one Report data to desired format, Plugin working as expected but the only we are facing is bundling this plugin OOTB in our installer, Currently dev-ops need to manually upload it.

I looked into the wiki but never found any supported webservice to achieve the same,

So the question is is there any way to upload custom plugin jar without UI interaction ?

Thanks,

Abhijeet

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Abhijeet,

Thanks for the question. I am currently looking into this for you as I am not aware of any other way at the moment other than the UI. Once I get some more information I will let you know directly.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Abhijeet,

Sorry for the delay on this as I was just waiting on confirmation. Currently the only way you can do this is via the UI.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Abhijeet,

Hope you had a good weekend.

Just wanted to check-in and see how it's all going. Was there anything you were needing from me to help get this resolved?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Abhijeet,

Just checking in on this ticket to see if you need any more help?

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Abhijeet,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Apologies for the delays,

We need this capability to automate our containerized deployment, Can you please raise this as Idea on my behalf ?

Thanks,

Abhijeet

photo

Hi Abhijeet,

Paul no longer works with Yellowfin, of which I will be be taking over this ticket. Going forward, this is still not an option within Yellowfin therefore I have gone ahead and logged this as an Idea. You can find this here.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file