Conditional formatting on subtotals

Siim Neljandik shared this problem 5 years ago
Defect Fixed

When I add conditional formatting to a row, both on columns and totals, the subtotal values are not formatted.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Siim,

I hope all is well,

I have looked into this further and I can see that we do have some options for formatting our subtotals however this would be for Column Formatting as opposed to Conditional Formatting... This can be found by navigating to the following:

Column Formatting > Summary > Style - Within this area we have options to customise how the subtotals appear, however this is very basic editing and not conditional formatting. The only options we have within this are as follows:

2ef64ccfc1a137c81270d627e78f8df0

With this I can confirm that we do currently have an Enhancement submitted with our dev team to have the ability of having conditional formatting available. This ticket can be tracked using the following JIRA ID: YFN-8923

I hope this helps Siim. Let me know your views on this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Do you have any updates about this defect?

Thanks.

photo

Hi Patcharin,

Looking at this further I can see that this was an Enhancement raised with our dev team. Unfortunately no movement on this as of yet. With this I have added your request to our notes. I hope this is ok.

NOTE: I will Mark this as Defect Logged even though this is an Enhancement. If you need need any further updates please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the update. However, I though it was a bit strange that we could apply the conditional formatting on Column and Grand Total, but it didn't work on Sub Total (as shown in the picture below). Most of my clients are still waiting for this improvement. Hopefully, this can be improved in the near future.

273b72225050cf698662a25866c8b757

Thanks.

photo

Hi Patcharin,

Thank you for understanding, hopefully we can have some movement soon

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Please let us know if any progress on this topic.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Unfortunately we have had no movement on this Enhancement. With this I have gone ahead and raised this to highest.

Regards,

Mark

photo
photo

Hi Siim,

I hope all is well,

Just to let you know, we released 7.4.11 yesterday to which I can see that your enhancement has been implemented (although status change is defect fixed), you can find the change logs here.

c588618529e23b1354b44669659989f0

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hello,

We have moved to 8.0 since this came up. Is this fix already there or will it be a part of a future release?

All the best,

Siim

photo

Siim,

I hope all is well,

I have just looked this up within our development (enhancement idea) of which I can see this has been put forward for our 8.0.4 release, however I can't give an ETA with this, apologies for this. Sorry that this does not help.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Siim,

I hope all is well,

I come with good news (I hope), we released 8.0.4 today to which this bug has been fixed and implemented. Because of this I will now go ahead and mark this ticket as Defect Fixed. If you wish to re-open and discuss this further, please do not hesitate to do so, I would be happy to assist where I can.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

Thats great. Since our next update might be an upgrade to 9 instead of the 8.0.4 update, is this also available there?

All the best,Siim

photo

Hi Siim,

Yes, this will also be in our version 9 release.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Siim,

I hope all is well,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Defect Fixed. If you have any further issue with this, please do not hesitate to reach out. I will be happy to assist where I can.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file