Another level of Folder structure

Bharath Kumar shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hello Team.

Can we raise an idea or enhancement request to have 3 or more folder hierarchy. Currently, I see that only 2 levels of folder is possible(Folders and Sub-Folders).

We are on YF 7.3 August 2018 build.

Regards,

Bharath

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for getting in touch. Before I raise a request to the dev team, can I ask what the purpose is for a third folder level is for please so I can better understand your request?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

We have users that need to have access on “Company Suppliers Extract” folder but, inside it, to see only one of the subfolders “BMOD”, “BUGS”…. And for each subfolder I have to have separates subfolders, for reports that gets information from Incidents/Changes/Problems…and many others use cases like this one.

Regards,

Bharath

photo

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for the clarification. I will raise this as an idea for you and forward this to the dev team. I will let you know once done. Please let me know if you need anything else?

Cheers,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Can you please share RFE ID for the same.

Regards,

Bharath

photo

Hi Bharath,

Yes sorry for the delays. The DEV ID is YFN-15504. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Bharath,

Just letting you know, that I am going to close this off as the IDEA has now been raised. If you need anything else please let me know.

Thank you,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file