Weird date filter sql when importing csv

Frederik Hagelund shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

I've imported a CSV file and now trying to create a report using the data. However when i use the date field in a filter it shows a weird date in the "SQL View", even though i have set a normal date in the filter. If you look below you can see " E'11-00-0006'", which is a weird date.

SELECT DISTINCT
   "exportdataRegistreringer.csv"."f180464dato",
   "exportdataRegistreringer.csv"."f180462opgave",
   "exportdataRegistreringer.csv"."f180466start",
   "exportdataRegistreringer.csv"."f180468slut"
FROM "YF_SPREADSHEET_180642" AS "exportdataRegistreringer.csv"
WHERE (
   "exportdataRegistreringer.csv"."f180464dato" >= E'11-00-0006'
)

i've also made sure that that "Dato" is a date field, so i'm not sure what the issue is. image of the fields can be seen in the attached file

Files: yf.PNG

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Frederik,

Thanks for reaching us.

Can you please send me sample of your data for me to test, as well as let me know the version and build of Yellowfin you are currently using?

I will test and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mahesh

photo

Hey Mahesh. I've attached the csv file and i'm using the following Yellowfin build: 20180208

photo
photo

Hi Frederik,

Thanks for the data, I didn't find any issue with the data. Please see my screenshots below:

I used High Precision while importing, did you use that, if not please import again and use High Precision.

/90vDN4InedUAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

See how you go and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahesh

photo

Hi Frederik,

Hope you are doing well.

I am just doing a followup to find out if this issue is resolved or if you have any further questions on this.

Kind Regards,

Mahesh

photo

Hi Frederik,

Hope you are doing well.

I am just doing a followup to find out if this issue is resolved or if you have any further questions on this.

Kind Regards,

Mahesh

photo

Hi Frederik,

Hope you are doing well.

As I haven't heard back from you since my last reply, I am marking this as answered.

If you have any questions, you can still reply back.

Kind Regards,

Mahesh

Leave a Comment

Attach a file