Connection issue with Demo Mobile App (IOS)

Janardhana A Raju R shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

I am trying to connect IOS YF Mobile App, but unfortunately i could able to connect it, even though i followed specified steps as per WiKi.

Please let me know how to connect demo mobile app.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Janardhana,

Sounds like you're running into some issues with the mobile app, and at the same using Chrome to post on community.

Apologies for running into issues with both.

If wanting to post items on the community, please use Firefox as we have an issue with Chrome at the moment. Alternatively you can just email support@yellowfin.bi, and that too will create a support request, which you can continue to respond to via email.

Now as for your actual issue, I would suggest getting started here: https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/how-do-i-connect-with-the-yellowfin-mobile-app

Essentially if your mobile browser can connect, then the app should work also.

If you still have problems with this, please shoot across some screens of both the connection settings in your app, along with the browser address on the mobile browser and we will take it from there.

Lastly, it would also be good to include a copy of your info.jsp, as it will help us identify your exact release of the product, and will be needed if you still have troubles.

Thanks,

David

photo

Thank you David,

I have followed your instructions as per the above comments, but I see 'Page not Available' message when I tried to connect to the site mentioned in the link.

Thanks & Regards,

Janardhan.

photo

Hi Janardhan,

Can you please shoot across some screens of both the connection settings in your app, along with the browser address on the mobile browser and we will take it from there.

Note: If this address is publicly accessible we may want to move this to a private ticket.

Also please include a copy of your info.jsp, as it will help us identify your exact release of the product, and will be needed if you still have troubles.

Thanks,

David

photo

Hi Janardhan,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see how you're going with this?

Thanks,

David

photo

Hi Janardhan,

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity.However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

David

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file