Last Login Data

Renato Marcello dos Reis shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if the data about login are keeped on Yellowfin Database. The reason for this question is because I'm trying to implement some kind of default e-mail to send to a user who didn't accessed the Yellowfin on the last 30 days for example. The goal is to see if there's something we can do about it, and to do that, I just need the last login date for all Yellowfin Users.

Thanks in advance.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Renato,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you come across our Audit Content package?

It's available on the Yellowfin Marketplace. This audit content package contains 5 views, 3 dashboards and a set of reports to explore your system usage. It allows you to analyse your most active and least active users, roles, groups and client organisations along with the most used reports, dashboards, storyboards, views and data sources. It can also be used to analyse broadcasts, scheduling and monitor your migration patterns.

One of these reports is

/wEHoGRrfgHLigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

From here you can check the SQL o see the tables where the data is being pulled from:

/n8hu6UOtZfy0gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

It may take some digging around to get the exact query you're looking for, and the query will ultimately likely contain a couple joins in the SQL statement.

The exact scripting of this I'm afraid faills outside the scope of report, but you may be able to take the entire ...`EventCode` = 'LOGIN' portion and add a 'SORT BY GMTDateTime DESC' line to achieve this.

Please take a look through this Audit Content package and let me know if you have any questions on this.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Thanks a lot for your help Mike. I've found what I was looking for in those dashboards.

photo

Hi Renato,

Excellent. I'll go ahead and mark this as Answered then.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file