Add name to the Column-Table row with totals

Veronika Lackner shared this idea 4 years ago
Idea Logged

In the sub-totals we can see that this are the sub-totals for each month but in the end the row is empty.

Would it be possibly to add in this row (like in the Total sum of a cross-table) just the word “Total” (Gesamtsumme)?

Please see attached.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Veronika,

Thank you for posting your product idea, we love to hear about new ways we can make the product even better and easier to use.

We review ideas each month and work with the Community to help encourage feedback to rank suggestions that we can present to our product team for review. Not all ideas make it into the product roadmap but all ideas lead to some new thinking for our team.

Keep sharing and as soon as the status changes on your post you will know if we have moved your idea into our product roadmap or a status of 'not planned'.

Thanks,

Paul

photo

Hi Veronika,

I hope all is well,

As you are aware this has been a good few years since this was last discussed, however I would like to question your availability for a remote session to go over this so we can try move this forward. Can I ask of your availability next week?

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

thanks for your post.

I have looked for the ticket which was raised bevor this idea was posted.

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/ticket/14189

In this ticket I have described my question very clear because in the idea I think some information are missing.

Can you have a quick look a this?

Otherwise I would be available on Wednesday from 14:30 pm to 16:00 pm GMT.

Regards,

Veronika

Leave a Comment

Attach a file