How to upgrade Ski Team Tutorial Database & Content after upgrading to YF 7.2?

Sebastian Vogt shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Dear YF Support Team!

We are using the Ski Team Tutorial Database and the respective content (reports, dashboards) for several tasks (replication, demo, ideas). Would it be possible for you to provide a .zip file with the following content:

=> YF 7.2 Ski Team Tutorial Database + .xml for Reports/Dashboards

The old YF forum had a similar post with the respective links but it stops with the YF 7.1 link which is not working anymore:

https://www.yellowfinbi.com/resources/forum/YFForum-Install-Ski-Team-Tutorial-Database-post-installation-thread-107595

Thank you very much for your support!

Kind regards

Sebastian

Best Answer
photo

Hi Sebastian,

Attached is a new version I grabbed from my fresh installation (20170331). I included the ski-team export, but haven't had a chance to test this yet.

Let me know if this works for you!

Regards,

Nathan

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Sebastian,

Attached is the .zip file in question. Thank you for bringing the broken link to our attention, I will raise this issue with the staff responsible for the webpage.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do here!

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

thank you very much for the .zip file! The files included are from 2013 and when trying to import to YF 7.2 there is a warning that the XML file is from an older version of YF. I assume there is no newer YF 7.2/7.3 version of the Ski Team DB / reports?

Thank you for your support!

Kind regards

Sebastian

photo

Hi Sebastian,

I have been looking around for a more recent version but have been unable to find one. Typically very little will change within the ski-team data itself, but chances are there have been some changes to the reports since to highlight added features.

I will continue to look around and pass along anything I can find.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

thank you very much for looking around. The changed reports are indeed of interest to me especially to have a look at demo content for the new features to get inspiration.

Thank you for your support!

Kind regards

Sebastian

photo

Hi Sebastian,

Attached is a new version I grabbed from my fresh installation (20170331). I included the ski-team export, but haven't had a chance to test this yet.

Let me know if this works for you!

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

thank you very much for the new file. The import works fine and the new reports and dashboards are really helpful. Only one infographic report was defect because of importing the YF 7.3 export file into our YF 7.2 system. But that's no problem. I will reimport once we arrive at YF 7.3 later this year... ;-)

Kind regards,

Sebastian

photo

Hi Sebastian,

No problem, glad to hear it worked! Im going to close this one for now, but if you need anything else here, please let me know.

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file