report export

or fried shared this idea 4 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi,

1.Is there an option not to export the report description ? (besides export to csv(

2. Can I export the current filters selected?

3.Can I export the report along with fields description?

Regards,

Reut

Reut Taizi|BI Manager|Galor Systems and Software Development Ltd.|T: +972 (3) 6076300 ext. 341|F: +972 (3) 6076310|reut.taizi@galor.com|www.travelbooster.com

ea41d2b74fc1139e542cb7e856233d77

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Reut-

1. There is an option to toggle the report description in report formatting settings, not via the export process however -

0ef2be59f4289f99d007ea5501482c04

2. When you export a report the applied filters are retained on export -

08b56b0970d57432637e822ee170dc7b

3. It appears including the field description on export is not possible currently, would you be interested in submitting an Idea to developers to include this functionality?

Thanks,

Eric

photo

1. thank you

I meant if it is possible to see the filters applied values when exporting the report. for example if I have report with a lot of rows and I have filtered it between 1-5/1/19 I would like to see the dates filter. like I see in the top of the report before exporting

3. Yes, I will be happy.

Thank you,

Regards,

Reut

photo

Hi Reut,

Thanks for clarifying question 2 for me.

2. I did a quick test to see if this functionality is available, and there does not appear to be an option to include the applied filter values with the exported report. This sounds like a very good idea however, and as suck would be a candidate for a software enhancement, would you like to submit a request to developers to look into this? If so, I will make a separate ticket for this particular request.

For 2 and 3, in regards to creating these requests, would you be able to create images indicating the preferred positioning of these possible additions, both in the options menu and the exported report, for developers' reference?

Thanks,

Eric

photo

I believe both should be at the top of the exported file.

So a person who looks at a specific report (printed or by email for example) will know immediately what are the filters applied and what are the fields descriptions.

Regards,

Reut

Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 7:22 PM

To: Reut Taizi <reut.taizi@galor.com>

Subject: Re: report export [#13840]

photo

Hi Reut,

I have gone ahead and created the enhancement request for question 2 with this ticket, and created a separate idea post for #3. Updates to the request will be provided here as they are available. I will mark this as Idea Logged for now; feel welcome to reply here with further related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Thank you

Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 5:49 PM

To: Reut Taizi <reut.taizi@galor.com>

Subject: New Comment in "report export"

Leave a Comment

Attach a file