How to set column total and subtotal off in crosstab report ?

Pratap Singh shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I am trying to set column total and subtotal off for a particular column in a crosstab report, it is working fine for total but not for Subtotal. Is there any option to set subtotal off?

ce086ab5c489fb1a2bd0d1bda15009e2

Regards

Pratap

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Pratap,

You can turn off sub-totals by selecting the field you wish to disable them on and select the "Edit" option:

940efab9b64a3c8cf3478210e4a9b684

Scroll down to summary:

d0953f98fb786dd1b9f8353a2a7a39ba

Within the "Summary" options there is a button that will toggle sub-totals on and off. If these screen shots don't help maybe this video will.

If you have any other inquiries regarding this perhaps the wiki would be a quicker resource. If I misunderstood the question feel free to reach out.

Thanks,

Jared

photo

Hi Jared,

seems you misunderstood my question, my case is for crosstab report in the simple grid report its fine, but in case of crosstab report, it is causing this issue.

there is no option to set subtotal off in case of crosstab report, or am I missing something.

Regards

Pratap

photo
photo

Hello Pratap,

Thanks for responding. I am sorry I misunderstood your issue. To more thoroughly troubleshoot the issue could you provide me the build and version of your Yellowfin instance? The reason I am asking is because we recently added a functionality into Cross Tab reports that allows you to disable Row Totals the same way you would disable Column Totals now, in version 7.4.10 of Yellowfin.

5f331b7d7bfdf6d3ff54f027a0a87197I believe the ability to disable Row Totals is what you are looking for here.

You could get this info by accessing the info.jsp page. You can hit this by navigating to http://<yellowfinURL>/info.jsp and grabbing a screenshot of the area pictured below. If you find that you are not on 7.4.10 and would like to upgrade to them I would always recommend creating a backup of your systems. If you are on windows based machine you could get the update here. Or if you are on a Mac or Linux system you can get it here.

If this works for you please let me know.

Thanks,

Jared

photo

Hi,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see if you had a chance to review my reply.

Regards,

Jared

photo

Hello Pratap,

Hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Jared

Leave a Comment

Attach a file