IS there a way to enable real time auto refresh?

Mario Monroy shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Mario,

I am a little confused as to what you are seeking here, could you please elaborate a bit?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

May I refresh my report for example every 3-5 seconds?

Thanks

Regards

photo

Hi Mario,

If the underlying data in a report has changed, the changes will be reflected the next time the report is loaded, or re-loaded.

The refresh rate can be set manually when saving the report, but the lowest this can be set to is once every minute.

a5c6acfc264cfbd8c685373eea2dda12

Additionally if you are using web-service calls to run this report, then you will be able to call the report on an interval of your choosing. However it is worth noting that most reports will take longer than 3-5 seconds to load so, what your solution is depends highly on how you are intending to display this report.

If these settings do not meet your needs, can you explain the use case that requires a 3 second refresh?

Regards,

Nathan

photo
photo

Hi Mario,

Have you had any luck in resolving this?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan, I going to explore the new feature using JSON data to simulate real time. I'll let you know how is working

Thanks,

Regards

photo
photo

Hi Mario,

Sounds good let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Mario,

I am going to assume that no news is good news here and set this ticket to closed for now, but if there is anything else I can do to help here, please just let me know and the case will be re-opened!

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file