How do i include summaries in my report that are only secondary and not primary metrics?

Andrew shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Replies (2)

photo

Also, is there a way to include more than one primary metric?

photo

Hi Andrew,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately neither is possible... As per our wiki, the Primary Metric is the main measurement in the report thus therefore only allowing us to have this set first when setting up a Report Summary. Having added the first, this will then give you the option to add the Secondary Metric.

Can I ask the reason behind wanting to add only a Secondary Metric? I only ask as you would get similar results at the output view.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. Reason i ask is that some of the features available for the primary metric (target comparison, variance, etc.) would be nice to have for multiple primary metrics. Alternatively i could see us utilizing a list of secondary metrics just showing a list of sums or averages with the same formatting, minus the primary metric. The primary metric appears larger and format is slightly different so just for visual ascetics i see this as a possible enhancement if not available currently.

photo

Hi Andrew,

I say this is a good opportunity to have this submitted as an Idea, would you like me to go ahead and do this or are you ok with doing yourself? I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Can you please submit this as an idea.

Thank you,

Andrew

photo

Hi Andrew,

Just to be clear you wish to raise an idea to have the option of being able to use multiple Primary Metrics for Report Summaries?

-Some of the features available for the primary metric; target comparison, variance, etc.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Andrew,

I just want to touch base and confirm the above question before I go ahead and raise this as an Idea. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Andrew,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if we can progress with getting this submitted as an Idea. If you can get back to me asap, I would appreciate this greatly.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Andrew,

I hope all is well,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this Question as Answered due to age and activity. If you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

if you can submit this as an idea that would be much appreciated. Also, you can go ahead and close this question.

Thank you,

Andrew

photo

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for confirming, I have gone ahead and raised this as an idea, you can find this here. I will now go ahead and mark this Question as Answered, I hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file