Ability to deactivate grouped data cell connection

Veronika Lackner shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

When you export a cross-Table into excel the grouped data are connected and centered.

So you are not able to go ahead and work with this data. You always have to disable the connected and centered Cells first.

Is there a way to deactivated this standard-function of connecting the cells?

574ec00f07b7974e2c093017ebee4dd0

It would be very good if the client would be able to say if he wants to duplicates the data or not.

Like in the normal table-report with the “suppress duplicates”. Is there already a feature to see the “M” in all cells?

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Veronika,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your idea. I have gone ahead and created an enhancement request for this functionality on your behalf. This ticket has been attached to the task, and your organization listed as an affected client. Updates to the task will be provided here as they are available. I will mark this as Idea Logged for now; feel welcome to reply here with further related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

I am now using 9.7.2 and this function is now available.

Thanks,

Veronika

photo

Hi Veronika,

Thanks for the update, glad it's working now! Not sure exactly what fixed it as the submitted task remains unresolved haha.

I'll go ahead and close the dev task, as well as this ticket. Feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file