Conditional Formatting Colors Legend on PDF export

Tara Wilson (new) shared this problem 6 years ago
Resolved

When I export a tabbed report that has conditional formatting on one of the fields to PDF, the colors on the legend all go black. Is this known? Or is there anything I can do to fix this?

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Tara,

Unfortunately, this is a known defect with PDF exports. I'll go ahead and add you to the client list of clients experiencing this behavior though. The more clients that report it the quicker we'll see action on it, so I thank you for your feedback. You can reference 7610 for any updates on this matter.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Thanks. That link says page not found or moved...

photo

Hi Tara,

Right you are. Didn't realize that was a private ticket. In that case, we'll post any potential updates in here!

Regards,

Mike

photo

We arew sWe are seeing the same issue. It has been reported by multiple clients. Also on v7.3We arteeeing the

photo

Hi Scott,

Thanks for reaching out. I've added you to the client list of those being impacted by this behavior in our internal task. We are looking into using a different PDF library in future builds, but this is not 100% confirmed yet. There are no further updates on this task specifically at this time, however.

Regards,

Mike

photo
photo

Hi all,

Just writing to let you know that 9.3, which contains this fix, has been published!

You can download latest update installers here:

9.3: .exe / .jar

or download the full installer here.

This fix will also be in version 8. Version 8.0.7 is still forthcoming, so I will update this ticket one more time once that version is published.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi all,

Latest 8.0.7 is out now as well!

8.0.7 update installer: .exe / .jar

or download the full installer here.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file