How to broadcast/send notifications to specific users and on certain dates

Daniel.Eyre shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi guys,

A Client has put a request for some email alerts whenever a certain form type is within a due date or I can't xed period after it's due and to only the specified form manager.

T find anything about how to do this in the existing documentation. It is possible in yellowfin?

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Daniel,

I hope all is well,

To clear this up you wish to have the following:

• Notification (email alert) to specific user/s for when a report is due? i.e. action required from the user?

If the above is what you are after then I would like to point you in the direction of our Activity Stream. Within this, you have the option to set up a To Do job for a specific user. The user will then be notified.1787a0396c0c76f5fc723c4a75853c31

Let me know if this will help with what you are looking for. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

I need is for emails to bhe sent to certain users (owners of forms) w on certain dates determined b7yt eh form's due dates. Both of these fields are in the table.

Your system doesn't seem to allow this.

photo

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for getting back to me, can you confirm that you are requesting the option to have an email/broadcast be sent to users determined by the due date on a report? If this is the case then unfortunately this is not possible, my only work around this would be to simply set up a broadcast for the specific due date.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Daniel,

I hope all is well,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this Question as Answered, if you need to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me further.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Apologies Mark. i didn;t see your most recent reply.

It looks like we'll have to go down anouther route. Thanks for your help anyway. Is therer a way I can make a feautre request?

photo

Hi Daniel,

No problem, you can have this submitted as an idea if you wish? Simply select the Idea option for submitting a topic and include as much information as possible with what you are looking for. I hope this helps. If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file