Report activity

Lebo Dlamini shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Guys,

Is there a place where I can get the last run time of a report besides having to open the report itself? Basically what I am trying to achieve is to see how many reports have not been run in the last 6 months so that I can put them in archive because they haven't been used.

I know we have the lastmodifieddate but that doesn't really give me what I want.

Regards,

Lebo

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Lebo,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your question.

There is a Last Run Time available for reports that have a schedule, this can be found in the Admin Console -

ee35766fe91ce50c84c91f3f189ef5c0

on the backend, it looks like the reporttask table might have the info you are looking for. I need to un-breach my test license tomorrow to generate data :) but you may be able to check here in the meantime?

bd60330193f2dea6366d68bc5066ffa1

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Lebo,

Just took another look at this, in the event table of the Yellowfin config DB there is a RPTRUN EventCode, here I was able to see the event date as well as the content ID of the Event.

The Content ID here corresponds to the Report ID which can be found in the ReportHeader table, from there you could Identify the last run times of a particular report.

1809021cc0f83b8396658246a65dbdab

You could also look into using the Audit Content package to get this in a more straightforward way -

https://portal.yellowfinbi.com/YFWebsite-Marketplace-77991

Does this help get you the info you're looking for?

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

I already have this sorted out thanks.

Regards,

Lebo

photo

Hi Lebo,

Thanks for the reply, glad to hear you have thing sorted. I will go ahead and mark this question as Answered.

Best,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file