Broadcast Onwership and Permissions

Asif Bhat shared this idea 5 years ago
Not Planned

Idea Logged I've noticed that all users with access to the broadcast reports menu can see all the broadcasts, even those created by a system administrator. These users also have full access to these broadcasts, including editing and deletion permissions. Can we implement a system to control access to broadcasts at a broadcast level using C/R/U/D boxes?

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Rene,

Yup this definately makes sense. We have logged the idea and will keep you posted on any movement.

Please let us know if there was anything else you were after.

Regards,

David

photo

Hi Asif,

Thanks for reaching out with your Idea. As this is currently a logged Idea I've taken the liberty of merging your Idea with the existing item. We'll keep this post updated with further information on whether this is chosen for future development.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Any news on this ?

photo

No plans on supporting this as yet Asif sorry. It's just one of those permissions that should only be trusted with certain individuals.

If anything changes I'll let you know. Though of course if there was anything else you were after in the meantime, please let me know.

photo

Hi David,

Are you referring to latest YF version (8) or a fix in 7.03? Please clarify.

Thanks,

CT

photo

Hi Chakra,

This item was reviewed and unfortunately do not have any immediate plans to implement this feature. This doesn't mean the item has been closed forever, just not on our current road map. Versions do not come into play here, as it's not supported in any of our releases at the moment.

If anything changes I'll let you know. Though of course if there was anything else you were after in the meantime, please let me know.

Regards,

David

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file