Add a new Frequency Type

Renato Marcello dos Reis shared this idea 4 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi guys,

I'm on a need to schedule a report to be sent by e-mail. The exact frequency of this e-mail would need to be every two months, but this option is not avaiable. Can we add some custom options on broadcast frequencies?

Thanks in advance.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Renato,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your question. I have changed the Topic Type to Idea, for our records.

First off, I think this is a good idea! I don't think there's a way to adjust these options as is, but I'll take a look at the backend to see what I can find. That said, there's 2 possible ways I could go with this enhancement request to developers:

1. Request for an additional broadcast frequency option of "every 2 months"

2. Request for the ability to customize frequency of broadcasts (I could see a user input box for a number, and a dropdown with "days, months," etc).

Personally, I like the sound of option 2 more, but it may take more time for us to implement than simply adding "2 months" to our current options. Just wanted to see if you'd prefer one of of these tracks over the other?

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

Thanks a lot for your help in this case.

Actually, the second option would be a better way to acquire this feature.

Regards,

Renato Marcello dos Reis

photo
photo

Hi Renato,

Thanks for confirming for me. I have gone ahead and created an enhancement request for developers "ability to customize broadcast frequency" on your behalf. This ticket has been attached to the task, and updates to the enhancement will be provided here as they are available. I will mark this ticket as "Idea Logged" for now; feel welcome to reply to this thread with further related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file