Converting data difference in hh:mm:ss

Sagar Vavhal shared this idea 5 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi Team,

Calculating data difference in second, where further we would like to convert the output in Hours Minutes and Seconds, Currently We only have option to format it in Days, Hours, Minutes Second and Hours Minutes.

Please refer screen shot below.

Let me know if we can raise this as an idea to have Hours Minutes and Seconds added as well

/w9z+G5kJxV3LwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your issue.

I did some digging and found an old task requesting this exact enhancement. However, this is currently marked "won't do," because the client was able to find an acceptable workaround in this case with a freehand statement:

https://bytes.com/topic/sql-server/answers/143394-convert-seconds-hours-minutes-seconds

If this workaround is an acceptable solution for you, great! If you'd prefer to pursue the enhancement, I would be happy to update the task with your information and push to developers. Just let me know with a reply.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the update, let me check if the workaround is acceptable with the customer, else we need to raise this as an enhancement request.

thanks

Sagar

photo

Sounds good Sagar,

I will adjust this ticket's status to "awaiting reply" in the meantime.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

Per my discussion with customer I think we will pursue with enhancement. I would appreciate if we could add this to the task, and if you could provide me the enhancement JIRA ID.

Thanks

Sagar

photo

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for confirming for me. I have gone ahead and reopened the enhancement task on your behalf. (YFN-11821). I have in turn marked this ticket as Idea Logged. Updates to the task will be provided here as they are available, feel welcome to reply here with further inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

Any update on this idea?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

I checked on the developer task, there are no updates to report at this time.

If this is something you would like to see expedited, let me know, or feel welcome to bring this task to attention during the weekly support call.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file