Calculated field formula references DISCONNECTED field template

Stephanus Adisuprijanto shared this problem 5 years ago
Resolved

Hi There,

We are facing an error in some of our reports:

YF:2019-03-30 15:47:00:ERROR (StandardResultSetGenerator:J) - Error generating SQL for report: com.hof.mi.process.ParseResultException: Calculated field formula refere$com.hof.mi.process.ParseResultException: Calculated field formula references DISCONNECTED field template 131623

What should we do to solve this since it happens suddenly.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Stephanus,

Thanks for reaching us.

Situation 1:

I am just wondering if you were able to use those fields in the report or not? If you haven't tested it first try that.

If you are able to use it in the report and not in the calculated fields, please check the reference name of the field by looking at the SQL formula of the Report.

Situation 2:

Did you turn on the "Optimise View" ?, if Yes, then try to turn it off and use that field and see if that works or not?

If the Optimise View is turned on then you need to use that field in the report before using it in the calculation formula.

Situation 3:

Also in the View please check the field is active and able to see the data.

If the calculated field is a field from the subquery calculated field and if you are using 7.4.8, then please update to 7.4.9.

The screenshots will be more helpful to quickly see what's happening for quick analysis and understanding of the issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahesh

photo

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for the solutions. The situation resolved by updating to 7.4.9.

Regards,

Stephanus

photo

Hi Stephanus,

Appreciate for your reply.

I will mark this ticket as answered.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply back.

Regards,

Mahesh

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file