How to remove line based on status

Kalaiselvan shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

In the below report, the highlighted report name have two lines since the status are different. Is there way i can show only one line, if the status is open and completed then my report should show the line which having 'open'. Please refer the below screenshot and advice.

We are using version 7.4.7

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Thanks for reaching out. This is dependent on how you're going about getting the result set you're getting. It may be possible to draft some sort of Freehand SQL statement that gets you to what you're looking for. Some sort of CASE WHEN statement, but really, without having more details on how this is setup, where the data is coming from, etc., it's not possible to be more specific. Beyond that, this type of question generally falls outside the scope of Standard Support. If you can provide additional details I may be able to provide some additional pointers.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this one as Answered since I haven't heard back from you and I suspect there's not much else I can add here, but if you have further questions or concerns on this, if you respond, it will re-open the case and put it back in my queue and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response and apologies for the delayed response from my end. I will come back with detail of my requirement. Could you please keep this as open for couple of days.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Sure, no problem. Thanks for the update.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

I just wanted to check in and see how things are going with this.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Sorry about delayed response. Yes, please close this topic for now. I will get back to you with actual scenario.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file