subtotal font size default

Aaron Morgan shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

is there any way to set the default font size and font for sub totals and totals, they are coming out smaller than the other text in the chart and we would like them to be bigger and bold and changing them per report would be extremely tedious. also is there any way to set labels so that sub total and total say "Sub-total" and "Total".

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Aaron,

There is currently no way to set default sub-total/total row styles in Admin Content Settings.

We do have an existing enhancement request for this and I have added you to this ticket. I have also added your comment as to why this would be useful to you. All this information may help in getting this implemented.

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause in the mean time. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

I also notice that you are on version 7.1 which is no longer supported. Have you considered upgrading to 7.4.9 or 8.0.1. These version although the total font issue has not been addressed contain many enhancements and fixes. It might be worth looking at.

Regards,

Paul

photo

as of current we are planning to upgrade to 7.4 soon but we need testing done first.

photo

Hi Aaron,

This is great news. Is there anything else I can help you with at the moment?

Regards,

Paul

photo

nope i think we are good here. Thanks!

photo

Thanks Aaron for letting me know and have a great week.

Cheers

photo

As a temporary work around (until the enhancement is made) we can apply a new sub-total styling to the entire instance using custom CSS:

[class*="ttl"]{
    font-size: 45px !important;
    color: blue !important;
}

Leave a Comment

Attach a file