WARN (OrgReferenceCodeRltshpManager:getAllRefRltshps) - ERROR: Duplicate loading rltshp data

Alexandra Murzina shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi There,

We have been getting lot of warning in yellowfin log file, like:

WARN (OrgReferenceCodeRltshpManager:getAllRefRltshps) - ERROR: Duplicate loading rltshp data - Key: 16304|PRIMARY|VIEWCATEGORY|YFVIEWS|FIELDCATEGORY|VIEWSANDSOURCES index: 2670

as well as the following:

INFO (OrgCache:getOrgRefCodeDesc) - Null reference code requested
Over the years, we have migrated from one server to another and I believe the Yellowfin database has accumulated orphaned or duplicate data as a result;

Recently, we have migrated table schema (for tables used by reports) from one to another. I was able to successfully fix the view for every reports but we started getting following warnings repeated all over the log file:

java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'dbo.zCustom_2026349'.
	at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:372)
	at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2894)
	at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2334)
	at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:643)
	at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQLQuery(JtdsStatement.java:506)
	at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:979)
	at com.hof.util.DBAction.doSelect(DBAction.java:880)
	at com.hof.util.DBAction.doSelect(DBAction.java:845)
	at com.hof.mi.process.MIReportGeneratorProcess.getResults(MIReportGeneratorProcess.java:16067)
	at com.hof.report.result.StandardResultSetGenerator.generateResultSet(StandardResultSetGenerator.java:177)
	at com.hof.report.result.StandardResultSetGenerator.generateResultSet(StandardResultSetGenerator.java:56)
	at com.hof.mi.process.ReportRunner.J(ReportRunner.java:957)
	at com.hof.mi.process.ReportRunner.runReport(ReportRunner.java:248)
	at com.hof.mi.util.background.ReportQueueItem.process(ReportQueueItem.java:67)
	at com.hof.mi.util.background.ReportQueueItem.process(ReportQueueItem.java:28)
	at com.hof.mi.util.background.ExecutionQueue$TaskRunner.call(ExecutionQueue.java:390)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is there a simple SQL script available that could cleanup Yellowfin database and that should stop these warnings; Right now, It has become very difficult to dig thru logs and identify genuine problems that a specific user is having;

Thanks, Bhavin

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Bhavin,

yes I get a lot of that warning " Duplicate loading rltshp dat" too! I think that particular warning was caused by an import bug many Yellowfins ago. It is only a WARN entry, not an ERROR entry, so thankfully we can ignore it.

Speaking generally about cleaning up your Yellowfin database, no there isn't a simple script available that could clean it up, however we do have the following Knowledge Base article that has a collection of queries that will help to reduce the size of your repository:

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/knowledge-base/article/why-is-my-yellowfin-database-so-large-and-what-can-i-do-about-it

regards,

David

photo

Thanks David for your reply,

INFO (OrgCache:getOrgRefCodeDesc) - Null reference code requested

I understand that It is info, but something that I must have been doing which caused it to give me this in log; I don't understand what it is;

photo

Hi Bhavin,

don't worry, there was nothing wrong that you have done - as I was saying, there have been bugs in the past that cause these log entries.

regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

You are saying that I just ignore these particular type of log entries produced by Yellowfin??

If that so, No further action required.

Thanks, Bhavin

photo

Hi Bhavin,

yes that's exactly what I'm saying, only be concerned about ERROR entries. And even then, you'll find that there are some ERROR entries that are not actually errors and can be ignored as well, but of course you can always ask us if you have any concerns.

regards,

David.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file