Information regarding predefined date filter

Sameer Patil shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

I want to know the information for below pre-defined date filters.

•This Business Week

•This Business Week to Now

•Last Calendar Week

•Last Business Week

Can you explain what dates these will include if used as a filter.

Thank You in advance.

Regards,

Sameer

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for reaching out.

• This Business Week - this will include the current week we're in from Monday to Friday: 2/25 - 3/1 (SQL shows between 2/24 and 3/2)
  • This Business Week to Now - this must be a Custom Function as this is not in standard builds of Yellowfin. I'd assume this will be a between statement where the now is something like GETDATE(), that includes the current week we're in from Monday to the exact time the report is executed in same week: 2/25 - Now (2/28 9:18 AM for me). You can check the SQL that's generated when using this, as well as any other pre-defined functions, to see date ranges:/h9g5sTTnxNb1wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
  • Last Calendar Week - This would (most likely) be either Monday to Friday, or Sunday to Friday of previous week, 2/18-2/22 or 2/17-2/22 respectively. Whether this is Sunday or Monday (or another day) is determined by your Week Start Date value set under Administration > Configuration > Time & Date Settings: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
  • Last Business Week - This would be Monday to Friday of the previous week: 2/18-2/22
  • Hopefully this helps. As mentioned above, if you need ranges on any other functions you can find them by clicking the View SQL option on the bottom right of the Report Builder to see what SQL is being generated.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Sameer,

I just wanted to check in and make sure this information found you okay.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Sameer,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this one as Answered since I haven't heard back from you and believe I've covered your query, but if you have further questions or concerns on this, if you respond, it will re-open the case and put it back in my queue and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file