Is that possible to adjust Storyboard width?

Kalaiselvan shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

Is that possible to adjust Storyboard width?

We are using version 7.4.7

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Unfortunately not. This question has been raised before and the response to this was;

"Unfortunately storyboards cannot be re-sized and are designed with a hard coded size. The reason behind this is because each theme must tie in with a correct size, so if you have a smaller screen (e.g. laptop) you would need to create a dashboard using a theme that fits your screen. When you then view this storyboard on your desktop (which a bigger screen) the storyboard will still be the same size, and will seem smaller.

We understand this can be annoying on smaller screens, though at this point in time this option will not be modified, as big changes will need to be made to the storyboard code."

Apologies if this does not help Kalaiselvan.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your swift response. I am trying to use my company logo (with some image) in the storyboard, but due to the width of storyboard it got stretched out (not looking good), hence if i adjust the width it will be good use this in presentation. Also, any way to use only logo in bottom of the content slides with my manual text?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Unfortunately not, our only options are with the templates that are on offer:

c341def26036350a7e3a0b3e520c2aad

Sorry about this Kalaiselvan.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response. Is possible to enable background image option for content slides as well, like Title and Table of contents slides.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I have been on annual leave. Unforuntately the only option like this, would before the Title and Table content slides as you mentioned.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file