Not all columns printing in a PDF - Broadcst

Hugo Mendoza shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi there -

I noticed that not all of the columns in my report appear in the PDF produced by the Broadcast.

I see no way to apply a Landscape orientation to the page in the Broadcast pop-up. This means I have to fit all columns in a Portrait form, which is not always possible, even after adjusting the report.

Is there a configuration to help correct?

Hugo

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for reaching out. I can see that if there's too many columns to fit that, by default, they're simply not exported. While it is possible to Export to PDF and choose Landscape Orientation so you can get some extra columns, there is indeed no similar option for this when it comes to actually setting up the Broadcast.

However, if you head into Administration > Configuration > System > PDF Export Defaults, you can see an option called 'Shrink to fit page width', which does seem to be applied for Broadcasts, though the Orientation seems not to apply to PDF Broadcasts: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

All the columns from my original report fit here, and this is a broadcast. By default, the Export gets cut off at "Campaign ID", so if you just make the configuration change where I've specified above you should be good to go.

Please let me know if you have any furhter quesitons.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Thank you Mike -- helpful!

I'll test it out.

photo

Hi Hugo,

Please let me know how goes!

Regards,

Mike

photo
photo

Hi Hugo,

I just wanted to check in and see how things are going with this. Does this resolve your issue?

Regards,

Mike

photo

This worked out nicely!

Thank you, Mike --

photo

Hi Hugo,

Great! Thanks for confirming. I'll go ahead and close this case out then. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file