Multichart Canvas - Gradient Background Color

Kalaiselvan shared this idea 5 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi Team,

I am trying to change the back ground color for Multichart canvas with 'Gradient' type, but i couldn't find option for that, currently i can fill 'solid' color. Is any option i can change to gradient?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Thanks for reaching out. This isn't currently possible, but what I could do is change this to an Idea ticket and submit an enhancement request for this. Would you like me to go ahead and do so?

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Yes please go ahead. Do you think this is quick and easy enhancement? If yes it would be great.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

No problem. I've gone ahead and submitted an enhancement request. Unfortunately, I can't provide much insight into ease of development or time frame, but any updates received from the dev team I will post here.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Team,

Any progress/update on this?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

I hope all is well,

Mark here from the EMEA Support Team. As Mike no longer works at Yellowfin and as Lesley has since moved to a CSM position, I have assigned this ticket.

With regards to updates. I can see no movement on this, I looked at this in 9.7.2 and the option to have 'Gradient" for background colour is not available.

What next?

I can have this chased up with the wider team if you wish so that we can hopefully get someone to look at this and then have this implemented. Please let me know your thoughts on this. I am happy to assist where I can.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file