Feature to export report sections to Excel tabs

Ingo Klose shared this idea 7 years ago
Completed

Hi,

we have occasionally the requirement to export report sections into different Excel tabs. I found an old enhancement tak (TASK ID = 103558) but could not find anything on it.

In case this has not been implemented I put this up for voting.

Best regards,

Ingo

Replies (14)

photo

Ingo, thanks for bring this back to life. We are re-vamping the whole import/export functionality in the next two major releases. We will review this one and see what or where this will land.

Thanks

photo

Hi Ingo,

Ahhhh that task. Yup it's still in the system but not planned as yet.

I've linked to this idea for voting purposes.

Appreciate the feedback Ingo.

If any updates, we will keep you posted.

Thanks,

David

photo

Hi David

We'd like to have this feature implemented for our customers as well, therefore just putting forward our vote as well.

Regards

photo

Thanks Bjorn!

photo
photo

I love this idea. Nothing is ever easy when it comes to deploying features, etc but it seems that this feature could get implemented quicker if the option were available when "Tabbed" sections were chosen. The logic is already baked in, just apply the data from the tabbed sections to Excel tabs. Then, while you're at it, move a mountain and have the app send me a pizza and we're good!

photo

Yeah.. that would be nice. Thanks for your feedback! Did you want pineapple on the pizza?

photo

Now you're talking. Anything but anchovies I always say!

photo
photo

Hi,

I wanted to ask if this idea is has been implemented since this post?My clients ask me how they can export section reports into different Excel tabs.

Thank you for the information.

Regards,

Veronika

photo

Hi Veronika,

Replying for David as he's out on holiday. At present this has not been implemented. I have noted your interest in this Enhancement on our internal task and we will keep this post updated with further information as it is available.

Thank you,

Ryan

photo

Good morning Ryan from Austria,

thank you for the update and please let me know if something will change.

Regards,

Veronika

photo

Hey David - push this one for me too please - we have Clients who would really like this

photo

Yup, you've now been subscribed to this ticket which also adds to the 'clients wanting this idea'.

Will keep you posted on any updates.

photo

Hello, Is there any more movement on this topic? We are using 9.4.2 and had really hoped that this feature would be available.

Thanks,

Angelo

photo

Hi Angelo, this feature has not been implemented as yet. We will keep you posted on further updates as they are made available to me.

Please let me know if there was anything else you were after in the meantime.

Regards,

David

photo
photo

Hello, Is there any more movement on this topic? We are using 9.4.2 and had really hoped that this feature would be available.

Thanks,

Angelo

-- and sorry for the double post --

photo

Hey,

Any updates regarding this? 6 years, and still no updates?

Üllar

photo

Hi Üllar,

I hope all is well,

Looking at this further I can see we have made progress and our development team are currently working on this of which I would expect this to be released in an upcoming build, however I can't say for sure which build this will make it in.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thank you. As your response is not very informative, could you please check with the development team and give a more concrete timeframe?

Üllar

photo

Hi Üllar,

From what I can see we are looking to have this implemented within our 9.10 however as stated I can't confirm as this appears to be a target date with this in place.

Regards,

Mark

photo
photo

Hi,
Have same requirement, do let us know once it is available.
Thanks & Regards
Pratap

photo

Hi Pratap,

I hope all is well,

As mentioned in a previous post from myself, I can see that this is an active issue that the development team are working on. No updates as of yet, but it is looking promising from the comments I have read so far.

I will keep you updated.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Ingo/Pratap,

I hope all is well,

I come with news that we have since implemented this feature in our 9.10 Release. Please see our article mentioned here.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file