Broadcast reports are being sent to user even if all the broadcasts are deleted from schedule

Ashan Meegoda shared this problem 5 years ago
Resolved

Hi support,

We have a client wanted to delete all the broadcasts that are being sent to him and his staff member, We have deleted all the broadcasts from schedule management. According to the client, he is still receiving few broadcasts to his email. Please help us to detect and delete the broadcasts.

IpOrg - 17022

IpPerson - 17023

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ashan Meegoda.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Ashan,

thanks for the TaskSchedule data, I can see that you have deleted all broadcasts for IpOrg 17022.

Can you please ask your client to forward you the email broadcasts he is still getting, then from them you will be able to get the broadcast subjects and then you can look them up in the ReportBroadcast table:

/AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

then you'll be able to identify the BroadcastID:

SELECT BroadcastID 
FROM ReportBroadcast 
WHERE SubjectLine = '<insert broadcast subject here>'

and then you can find out the TaskSchedule ID by running the following query:

SELECT * 
FROM TaskSchedule 
WHERE ScheduleUnitID = <insert BroadcastID here>
Or alternatively you could find out the report name from the email broadcast your client sends you, and then open that report in Yellowfin and open the Broadcast dialog and remove the client's name from there:

/i8KasDKBHL2ZQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

regards,

David

photo

Hey Ashan,

I believe this has since been taken care of via other channels, if not please let me know.

Regards,

David

photo

Yes David, please close the case.

Thank you.

Best regards,

l83

i466 Ashan Chathuranga Meegoda

Business Intelligence Developer The Magic Ingredient

impos.com.au

Sales  1300 308 615

Support  1300 780 268 f3 t29 l16  

Sent: Thursday, 16 May 2019 12:15 PM

To: Ashan Chathuranga Meegoda

Subject: New Comment in "Broadcast reports are being sent to user even if all the broadcasts are deleted from schedule"

photo

Thanks Ashan.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file