Option to add Index of linked reports with a PDF export

Sagar Vavhal shared this idea 5 years ago
Not Planned

Hi Team,

We would like the ability to be able to create some form of index or reference to linked reports when we export into a PDF document.

The reasoning behind this, is that if we have a very large PDF export, we sometimes need to trawl through 40+ pages to find the first linked report and then again to the next one and so.

Thank you

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for submitting your idea! I have found a very similar idea in our system, which has already been pushed to development -

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/pdf-bookmark-for-reports-with-multi-sections

I can add this topic to the development task if you can confirm this is what you're looking for.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

This is similar to what I was looking for, it would be great if you add this topic to the task as well.

Thanks

Sagar

photo

Sounds good, Sagar, I have added this ticket to the developer task, and marked as Idea Logged. Updates to the task will be provided here as they are available.

Best,

Eric

photo

Hi Sagar,

Wanted to provide an update here - this item has been reviewed and unfortunately do not have any immediate plans to implement this feature. This doesn't mean the item has been closed forever, just not on our current road map.

If anything changes I'll let you know. Though of course if there was anything else you were after in the meantime, please let me know.

Regards,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file