Problem with Reset Button in Dashboards and Reports

Guest shared this problem 5 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hi,

we upgraded to YF 8. When we use the reset button in reports and dashboard, we don't get the default values. For example. In a report we said datetime is the default filter on "yesterday" But when we click on reset, we see "Omit". That's wrong.

Replies (8)

photo

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can I ask if this does it for all filters or is it just the Date filter?

Regards,

Paul

photo

So what I see all filters.

photo

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you please provide me with

1. The build version (http://yfurl/info.jsp)

2. Some screen shots of the problem of it happening or video even better.

I am aware of an issue with this particular problem, so I just want to make sure it's related or something else.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Here are the datas.

Pic 1 shows the default value for the filter "Datum". After saving the Report you can see in Pic 2 that the filter "Datum" has the entry"Yesterday". After clicking on "Reset" you can see in Pic3 that the filter has the entry "Omit" and not yesterday.

I cannot create a video ;)

photo

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for clearing this up. This is definitely related to an exiting bug, which should be fixed in the release 8.0.2. I will mark this as Defect Logged and can update you once I get some more information on this. Sorry for inconvenience, but it should be fixed very soon.

Sincerely,

Paul

photo

Ok,

thanks for the informations. Please update me on this.

Greets

photo

Hi Carsten,

No problems. I will let you know once I have any updates.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Carsten,

Just letting you know that this defect has been fixed and is available in the 8.0.1 release. Please let me know (when you have the time to try this) how it goes.

Thank you,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file