License

Diane Agno shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

We have purchased a perpetual license way back 2011. Is it possible to download the latest version and transfer the our old license? I think our license is for version 5. Thanks

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Diane,

I hope all is well,

Yes this would be possible, however you would face a few issues with version 8, for example the use of Signals would not be available... With this I would highly recommend reaching out to your Account Manager, they can discuss your options.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for being responsive; highly appreciated.

Since this was purchased from way back, I'm afraid the account manager where our Yellowfin was purchased isn't related to the company anymore. Can I just email or contact Yellowfin directly regarding this?

Thank you.

photo

Hi Diane,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have forwarded this on to our APAC team, hopefully they can respond very soon. I will check in again with this tomorrow. I hope this is ok and rest assured we will get this looked at for you.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for being a big help.

photo

Hi Diane,

No problem, support are here to help :-)

Regards,

Mark

photo
photo

Hi Diane,

I hope all is well,

I have since heard the news that Matt was going to go ahead and reach out, can you confirm that this has happened, if so I will mark this ticket as Completed if you don't mind as further communication can be held direct with Matt. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Yes, Matt has already reached out. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Diane

photo

Hi Diane,

Perfect, thank you for the update. I will go ahead and mark this as Answered. Have a great day/evening.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file