Value Labels inside Pie Chart Segments

Jesse White shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Apologies if there is an obvious answer for this; is it possible to display the value label inside the segment of a pie chart rather than draw a label line?

Attached picture might help explain.

Cheers,

Jesse

Best Answer
photo

Hi Jesse,

Just getting back to you quickly. This has actually been raised as an idea already but according to the idea there is an issue doing this with the charting libraries we use, but I will add this ticket to the dev ticket and see where they are at with it, but at the same time, this may not be something that will be quickly done.

Regards,

Paul

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Jesse,

Unfortunately this is not possible. The only option you have is to remove the lines (which does not help you here and can make things more confusing if you have many values). I can raise this as an idea with our Dev team if you like. I like the picture by the way.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Jesse,

Just getting back to you quickly. This has actually been raised as an idea already but according to the idea there is an issue doing this with the charting libraries we use, but I will add this ticket to the dev ticket and see where they are at with it, but at the same time, this may not be something that will be quickly done.

Regards,

Paul

photo

No problem Paul,

Thanks for checking this one out.

I thought this would be the case anyway, just wanted to make sure.

Many thanks,

Jesse

photo

Hi Jesse,

No problems. I have now added this to the dev idea, but if you need anything else, please let me know.

Regards,

Paul

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file