Section Totals Broken in 7.4.7

Jason Kaczmarek shared this problem 5 years ago
Defect Fixed

I'm testing 7.4.7 and noticed that section subtotals are broken. They just repeat the sum from the first category. In addition, the grand total doesn't display.

Jason

Replies (8)

photo

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. You are correct. Might be a new record for quickest replication ever, but of course that's little consolation on your end, haha.

I've gone ahead and logged a defect for this. I'll let you know as soon as I have any updates on this.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Is there an update on this issue at all? do you know when it will be resolved?

I have clients that depend on this working for a lot of their reports and it require this to be resolved urgently as at the moment they are unable to complete reporting

Thanks

KB

photo

Hi Kate,

Since I've logged this, this has been reported by several other clients, bumped to Highest priority in our internal task, and is currently marked as In Progress by the development team. I've gone ahead and made a note in the same task that you've requested an update and that this is urgent. I'll let you know as soon as I receive feedback.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Great thanks Mike,

Did you hear back? What are the chances of this being resolved for my clients before Christmas?

ThanksKB

photo

Hi Kate,

The dev team stated the task is underway and that they'll try their best to get this into the 7.4.8 build, which doesn't have an exact ETA but is anticipated to be some time in December. It looks like a fix has made its way into a QA build as of 3 days ago, so it's looking promising at this point, but I'll let you know once confirmed.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Great thanks Mike :)

photo

Hi Kate,

You're welcome!

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Any chance of another update on this one? Has their been any progress since your last update?

Thanks Kate

photo

Hi Kate,

There is an update on this one. This has been marked as fixed and will be included in our upcoming 7.4.8 build. The fix however only applies to Sectioned reports using a single Section. There was a separate issue that's split off this task for tasks that are using multiple dimensions in the Section section. Please let me know if this means this will still impact you, or whether the single Section fix will resolve your particular issue.

Thanks,

Mike

photo

Mike,

What error is occuring with multiple dimensions? That would affect me.

Jason

photo

Hi Jason,

I apologize, even though it was divided into a separate task, that new task is also marked as fixed and is being included in the forthcoming 7.4.8 build. As such this should all be fixed with next build. I'll be posting the publish date here once that's known.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Great Thanks Mike :)

photo

Hi Kate,

You're welcome!

Regards,

Mike

photo
photo

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that this task has now been completed and included in the latest 7.4.8 release.

You can download latest builds here.

Would love to get confirmation your issue has been resolved with the latest release, so please let me know how it all goes post update, and of course reach out if you have any questions on this.

Thanks,

Mike

photo

Great thanks Mike :)

I will organise for our system to be upgraded to 7.4.8 and let know if this issue is still not resolved. Otherwise thank you so much for your help and communication on this one.Cheers, KB

photo

Hi Kate,

You're welcome. Please do!

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file