Connect to Teradata

Gautham Tinnium Raju shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I am new to yellowfin and was wondering how to connect to Teradata. I cannot find any connector. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies (3)

photo

Hey Gautham,

I Hope you are well today.

I'm going to point you in the direction of the Yellowfin Wiki. (this particular link will send you straight to the Teradata Aster page) which includes step by step guides, what yellowfin supports and the limitations Yellowfin has.

Let me know if this has helped or not, but if you do have any further questions please let me know as ill be happy to assist :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for your prompt response. So i can use a teradata jdbc driver and upload it using plugin manager and use it. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks

photo

Hey Gautham,

Yes thats correct :)

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Once uploaded, will it automatically show as a new connection or does something additional have to be done?

photo

Yes, it should do, if it doesn' then you simply select the 'Add' Button and follow the steps :)

photo

I think I see, you have to select generic jdbc driver source and the name will appear in the list.

I was looking for the actual Teradata entry in the list to be highlighted.

Thanks

photo
photo

Hey Gauthham,

I'm going to go ahead and close this ticket, however, if you do have any further questions just respond back to this ticket and it will reopen :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Excellent!voip phone

Leave a Comment

Attach a file