Dynamic bounding areas

Joe Parker shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi,

Is it possible in yellowfin to make the bounding area of reports dynamic so that they grow when you drill down in a report and the report grows? If so how can this be achieved please?

Many thanks

Joe

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Joe,

Currently this is not possible, however we do have an enhancement request with our Dev team to do exactly this. At this stage the enhancement has not been actioned and still in pending status, so I cannot provide any ETA on this.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Thanks for coming back to me, the only other way round this that we can think of is to produce co-display reports and make the bounding area as big as possible. We are using drill down reports though, is it possible to link these co-display reports on the drill down please?

Many thanks

Joe

photo

Hi Joe,

You could certainly increase the bounding area in a co-display, however the Drill down will not link to all the reports within the co-display as it will target the specific report only. Does that make sense?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Its does make sense thanks Paul, we'll look forward to the enhancement.

Cheers

Joe

photo

Hi Joe,

That's great. We have a lot of enhancements being considered so as mentioned I cannot provide a suitable ETA, however if there is any movement on this, I will let you know. Please let me know if you need anything else or are happy for me to close off this ticket.

Cheers,

Paul

photo

Hi Joe,

Just wondering if you need anything else on this or happy for me to close off the ticket?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul

This can ticket be closed now, thanks very much for your help.

Many thanks

Joe

Leave a Comment

Attach a file