Sliding filter for sub total rows

tabitha shared this idea 5 years ago
Idea Logged

Is there a way of creating a sliding filter on sub total row for unique values?

an example is i want to see the total average score for all projects which are created by applying the sub total row.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Tabitha,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately there is no option for applying / creating a sliding filter on the sub total row and I am not aware of any current future plans to implement one. The only thing we can do is raise this as an idea, with perhaps a little more background and information to give the idea some more weight with the dev team.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Yes that would be good. Can I change the colour of that line then so it stands out?

photo

Hi Tabitha,

I would love to say, but not at this stage. There are some improvements going on all the time, so this and other ideas may be implemented in the future. Can you provide a little more detail on the original question and I will raise the idea for you.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

One more question. Can I conditional format those rows so they show percentage totals under a certain value?

On the first question it would be really useful to be able to filter on the sub total rows so in this case we could look at the total scores for our subcontractors to assess whether we need to bring them in for a review. At the moment we will have to manually scroll through the list and visually highlight the ones that fall under our benchmark, by exporting into excel.

photo
photo

Hi Tabitha,

Unfortunately totals are very restricted in what can be done and this is not an option either :(

I will raise the idea shortly as described and hopefully we get some traction on it.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Tabitha,

This idea has now been raised with the Dev team. the reference is https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/ability-to-filter-on-the-sub-total

As mentioned in the idea, if there is any update on this, I will let you know. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thank you,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file