Chart Shape Size

Drew Goddin shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Where can I make the size of the chart shape larger? Can I also remove the line altogether? I made the thickness '0' and it is still showing up.

/YQIiIAIiMDeI8AyW0uWLHE1a9b0vnF770z0yyKQXAIS4pLLU0cTAREQAREQAREQgQIh8P9LvOKpmWPpbQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Drew,

Hope you are well!

Below is a screenshot of where you can change the size of the chart, either manually entering desired size or you could drag the chart size across

204b790758664f27adf394410a17a419

Unfortunately it is not possible to get rid of the lines completely on a line chart...as it would defeat the purpose :(

Hope this has helped and please let me know if you have any further questions :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Lesley, I'm looking to make the shapes bigger within the chart not resize the chart. The various blue squares that are displayed in the example are small for the end users and I'd like to double the size of them. Thanks. Also, anyway to get rid of the line?

photo

Hey Drew,

My apologies for the misunderstanding on my half. Unfortunately both of this options are not possible, the reason the dots are the size that they are is to give more of a pin point accuracy. As mentioned previously, getting rid of the line in the line chart is not currently possible.

I apologise if this has caused any inconvenience and that its not the response you were hoping for.

Please let me know if there is anything else i can help you with!

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

No apologies needed. Appreciate the quick response and I think I found a work around. Thank you.

photo

Oh Great! what is the work around, if you don't mind me asking?

photo

Good Morning, Drew

Hope you are well and had a lovely weekend!

I'm going to go ahead and complete this ticket, but if you had any further questions or wanted to let me know what your work around was (as i'm slightly curious :) ) then a response from you will reopen the ticket - of course i wont need to reopen the ticket if you are just informing me on your work around but for further assistance it will be reopened for you.

(lots of coffee on a Monday morning so i might be over explaining myself)

Anywho, Thanks and i look forward to your response!

Best Wishes,

Lesley

Leave a Comment

Attach a file