hundreds of client organisation's, how is performance? Any issues

Guest shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Evaluating YellowFin for our BI platform but with hundreds of hospitals as our client we would setup the equivalent number of Client Organisations. I am interested in experiences of users who use that amount of client organisations and if they are experiencing any issue's in the case of performance, management or configuration.

We want to make an informed decision and most configurations I see in documentation and so are with a few client organisations.

Like to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen

PS. I hope it is oké to ask this kind of questions on this forum.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for reaching out. This is not really a support question. We are primarily available to offer guidance, provide documentation, and assist in investigating and troubleshooting potential defective behavior and logging replicable defective behavior.

That said, we do have several clients with dozens of client orgs, and hundreds of users (and more), etc. and I'm in the rare position to verify that these clients make up a surprisingly small number of support cases here. We do our best to ensure the proper information is obtained and proper guidance given in setting up all instances, but extra care is given to larger environments due to the increased impact a poor setup can cause in that type of environment.

Beyond the above point, Support is perhaps not the best resource for specific questions regarding this. I'm sure we have account managers who can give more detailed examples of clients with large setups such as these. It looks like it may be Shawn Deegan that has been your primary contact thus far, is that correct? If not, please let me know who is so I can reach out to the appropriate party to get in touch with you to address your questions and concerns regarding this matter.

Thanks,

Mike

photo

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your answer. I was already wandering if this kind of question was appropriate in the support environment. Please remove this question if you feel this is necessary.

It is indeed Shawn who we have had contact with so I will contact him about this question. Thanks for pointing that out and I will keep my questions here limited to the cases you mentioned. Thanks again.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen

photo

Hi Jeroen,

You're welcome! No worries at all. Thanks for confirming. If you're ever unsure don't hesitate to throw a question our way. We can always point you in the right direction if it's outside the scope of support.

Anyway, this all considered I'll go ahead and close this case out but please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file