How to automate dashboard exports to PDF?

Stephen Johnson shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

I have a dashboard that shows employee performance over a particular pay period. It can be used to analyze all employees or it can be filtered by employee to look at each employee's performance.

I would like to use YellowFin to automatically export information on this dashboard to PDF at the end of each pay period. The PDF should include one cover page that has information for the whole company followed by a separate page for each employee that worked during that pay period showing that employee's performance. Can YellowFin do that?

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Stephen,

I hope all is well,

I would highly recommend you consider Broadcasting. This allows you to broadcast a report of your choice at any specific time/date on a daily/weekly basis (more options explained within the the link mentioned).

However... In order to achieve the following "The PDF should include one cover page that has information for the whole company followed by a separate page for each employee that worked during that pay period showing that employee's performance"

Your report could be set up with Header/Footers or setup at Canvas level showing your requested information, although you would need to have this pre-built.

I would highly recommend you reach out to your Account Manager; Ashley Riggle for further guidance on this as we may be able to set you up with a Consultant to work closely with achieving exactly what you want.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Stephen,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if the information provided in my last email was enough to assist with this question raised. If you can get back to me asap I would appreciate this greatly.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Stephen,

Further to my last message, I just want to see if I can be of any further assistance with this issue. If you can get back to me asap I would appreciate this greatly. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Stephen,

I hope all is well,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this as Answered due to age and inactivity. If you need to re-open please do not hesitate to do so.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file