Unable to access the YF wiki

Shashi kant Singh shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

Some time whenever we are searching any issue in YF community. We are getting the attached link in the response but when we are trying to access the link, that link is redirecting us to YF-Wiki, and there it is asking for user id/pw. But for YF wiki no such user id/pw, we tried with our YF community user id and password but it is not working. Please suggest.

for.e.g link: https://www.yellowfinbi.com/resources/forum/yfforum-how-to-schedule-reports-thread-159442

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Shashi,

I hope all is well,

From what I can see the link mentioned above is from our old forum and not our community. I suspect that the wiki link mentioned will not be available due to the version mentioned, which is 7.0 and as you know we no longer support this version. Please use the below links for the information you require:

Broadcast Reports | Email

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Mark, This issue was faced by our other colleague as well, so I raised as a question.

So whenever any link in the community is not opening that is basically from older version, right??

If yes then please close this question we will inform our team members. Thanks

photo

Hi Shashi,

That tends to be the case with most links, for finding specific guides within our wiki, I would recommend searching our 7.4 Wiki (version you are running)

7.4 Wiki

a17cae976aa1ad27143bf1e34255ff51

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Shashi,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you were satisfied with my response. If you can update me I would appreciate this greatly. I look forward to your your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response and help.

Regard,

Shashikant

photo

Hi Shashi,

Thank you for getting back to me, I will go ahead and mark this Question as Answered.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file