Default format for Broadcast

Asif Bhat shared this idea 5 years ago
Completed

Hi Team,

Is there a way to change the default format of broadcast from HTML to XLSX so that whenever customer tries to create a broadcast it will show XLSX option checked.

a0274bc14112d5ccc502eb4fc8e87921

Kind Regards,

Asif Bhat

Replies (9)

photo

Hi Asif -

Thanks for reaching out with your question.

Currently there is not a way to adjust the default broadcast format in Yellowfin. I've taken the liberty of converting this ticket to an Idea on your behalf.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Any news on this ?

photo

Hi Asif,

According to the developer task, this item will be reviewed when we redo the broadcast UI. Unfortunately , I don't have any specific information as to when this may be.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Any update on this...

photo

Hi Guys,

No update at this time, it's still marked as backlogged, if you'd like to upgrade priority please mention in the support call, JIRA ID here is 12460.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

plus one for this, as well as default formats for each attachment eg xls, pdf, csv. Disappointing this is four years old and not actioned as a core feature of the product and its usability/benefits.

photo

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the reply, I've added your organization to the task for visibility and tracking purposes. Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Guys,

Good news - devs have found a way to implement this functionality, that is slated to be included in upcoming 9.10 release, likely sometime in December. I'll keep this open until then.

Thanks,
Eric

photo

Hi Guys,

This fix has been now officially released with version 9.10, you can find release notes here -

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/announcement/yellowfin-9-10-0-has-been-published

I'll mark this ticket as Completed at this time, feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Thanks,
Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file