Reverse Proxy Https

YangyangCai shared this problem 5 years ago
Resolved

Hi Team,

We currently have a new client setting up as reverse proxy for dashboard URL, and we found the following issue occurs.

Much appreciate if you could advise us how to resolve this issue? Because I am not sure this issue is related to Dashboard configuration or not.

Regards,

Nancy

Dashboard Internally vs Dashboard Externally:

Replies (11)

photo

Hi Nancy,

could you please use the browser's Developers Tools utility and find out which items failed to be downloaded (i.e. which ones don't have status = 200):

and tell me what the error code(s) is?

And also check the browser console for javascript errors, and if there are any please tell me what they are.

thanks,

David

photo

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

The error shows as follows.

Regards,

Nancy

0a4b25224e8712efa519f2dd656f2612

Nancy Yangyang Cai :: BI Administrator 

M: +61 451 919 624 E: nyangyangcai@auto-it.com.au

/3bb781bb5061b8cf46bfa02d4248dab0

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email is prohibited. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or integrity of the information contained herein or for any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions however occurring.

Sent: Monday, 24 September 2018 1:00 PM

To: Nancy Yangyang Cai <nyangyangcai@auto-it.com.au>

Subject: New Comment in "Reverse Proxy Https"

photo

Hi Nancy,

thanks for sending the errors.

Strangely, I can access the URL that your browser couldn't:

and

can you please click the "[Learn More]" link after the 404 error and see if there is any helpful information after you have learned more.

regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

Could we setup a web session?

Thanks,

Nancy

/a85c472c44ead260169c68a1e8592ee8

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email is prohibited. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or integrity of the information contained herein or for any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions however occurring.

Sent: Monday, 24 September 2018 2:39 PM

photo

Hi Nancy,

it won't help because I have to do research along the way during this investigation - I haven't set up a reverse proxy server with ssl.

Do all your clients have this problem? I imagine you set them all up in the same way.

What sort of proxy server are you using?

regards,

David

photo

Hi Nancy,

is the following article relevant to your problem?

https://serverfault.com/questions/896158/apache-2-4-proxy-css-and-js-path

regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

We use Apache as Reverse Proxy Engine.

The link looks like the configuration we need to do, just not sure how to do this setup under Yellowfin.

Regards,

Nancy

/d65e1e6fe27987f5095c624b3b01fad7

Sent: Monday, 24 September 2018 4:57 PM

photo

Hi Nancy,

you do that configuring in the httpd.conf file.

What about this guide, it looks OK to me:

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/apache-httpd-on-windows-for-use-as-a-reverse-proxyload-balancer-for-a-pim-128-entm-and-load-balancing-entm/kb000033626

regards,

David

photo

Hi Nancy,

just wondering if you've had a chance yet to follow that guide and see if it helped you?

regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

Thanks for the follow up.

We contacted with our IT support to resolve the issue and still wait for the reply.

Regards

Nancy

Sent: Wednesday, 17 October 2018 5:24 PM

photo

Hi Nancy,

wow, their S.L.A. is a little bit longer than ours!

I'll close this Problem for the moment, but if they strike anything that looks like a Yellowfin bug then just add a new post here and that will automatically open the Problem.

regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file